Creating An Account
We are delighted to showcase our new website with functionality you've been asking for!!
Our new website allows you to download patterns from your account, and the downloads do not expire.
To access previously purchased patterns, you'll need to set up an account. Here's the how-to.
1. Click the "My Account" icon on the top right of the website.
2. Under "Create Account," complete your name, email, and password. **It's essential to use the email address originally used to purchase patterns. The patterns are tied to your email address. You can access previously purchased patterns regardless of whether you set up an account.
3. Click - I am not a robot. Submit.
4. You will receive an email with a link to verify your email address. Locate the email.
5. If the email does not appear in your inbox, check the spam folder.
6. Open your email. Click the link to activate your account.
7. Open your LLK account. Click "All Downloadable Files" to access your entire pattern library. Alternatively, click "File/s" to access pattern/s purchased in a single order.
8. Click individual patterns names to access a pattern.
9. Download the pattern AND A0 file!! Yes -- LLK patterns now include A0.