The Wimberley PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- dress and tunic
- bodice designed for knit fabrics
- optional pin tuck bodice front
- scooped back neckline
- woven and knit skirt option
- short, 3/4 and long sleeves
- short sleeves include an option for elasticized hem
- 3/4 and long sleeves include an option for ruching
- gathered simple skirt or gathered circle skirt with an optional ruffle
- optional waistband with ties
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible) and A0 file are included
- imperial measurements
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
See the free Wimberley coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.