Little Lizard King
The Syracuse Baby PDF pattern includes:
- sizes newborn - 4 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- dress or romper
- bodice with a functioning front button placket
- oversized square collar with a mini ruffle
- elastic waist
- sleeve options: long puff sleeves with elasticized wrist or sleeveless
- circle skirt
- skirt length option: dress length
- romper leg openings finished with elastic casing
- romper snap panel for easy diaper changes
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: Syracuse Pattern
For a matching look, find the doll version here: Syracuse Doll Pattern
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.