The Bruges PDF pattern includes:
- purse, backpack and lunchbox
- sizes: small, medium and large
- designed for woven fabrics
- horizontal and vertical construction options
- purse includes adjustable straps
- backpack strap options: adjustable straps and a removable strap
- lunchbox includes handles
- two strap width options
- zipper closure
- optional front asymmetrical zipper
- optional interior pocket
- purse can be converted to a crossbody style
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Styla as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.