The Sheridan PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 0 - 18 (US sizes)
- designed for lightweight woven fabrics with drape
- dress and top
- cup sizes A through D
- lined bodice
- inverted v-shaped front bodice
- back bodice with elastic casings
- two strap widths: thin and thick
- optional chevron bodice
- top, dress and maxi dress lengths
- dress skirt options include: simple, hem band and exposed ruffle
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: LLK Sheridan
For a matching look, find the baby version here: LLK Sheridan Baby
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Styla as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.