Little Lizard King
The Sheridan PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- dress and top
- lined bodice
- inverted v-shaped front bodice
- back bodice with elastic casings
- optional chevron bodice
- top, dress and maxi dress lengths
- dress skirt options include: simple, hem band and exposed ruffle
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible) and A0 file are included
- imperial measurements
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
For coordinating sister sets see the Baby Sheridan romper pattern.
For coordinating Mommy and Me looks please see the Women’s Sheridan pattern.
See the free Sheridan coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. An A0 file is included. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.