Little Lizard King
The Senoia PDF pattern includes:
- sizes small - extra large
- various design options featuring dinosaurs including Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops and a dinosaur footprint wreath
- designed for bodice, pocket, hair bows or home decor
- learn the backstitch, chain stitch, long and short stitch, French knot, lazy daisy, satin stitch, split backstitch, stem stitch and satin stitch leaf
- step by step instructions
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Senoia coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.