The Sausalito PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 0-18 (US sizes)
- sweater top
- designed for knit fabrics
- relaxed fit drop shoulder sweater
- neckline finished with neckband
- sleeve options: short sleeve with arm bands, short sleeve with ruffles, long sleeve with cuff and long sleeve with single or double ruffles
- hem band
- optional hem ruffle
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: LLK Sausalito
For a matching look, find the baby version here: LLK Sausalito Baby
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Styla as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.