Little Lizard King
The Sausalito PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- sweater top
- designed for knit fabrics
- relaxed fit drop shoulder sweater
- neckline finished with neckband
- sleeve options: short sleeve with arm bands, short sleeve with ruffles, long sleeve and long sleeve with ruffles
- hem band
- optional hem ruffle
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
- The Sausalito pattern is listed in multiple sections on the website (boys/girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the baby version here: Sausalito Baby
For a matching look, find the adult version here: Styla Sausalito
See the free Sausalito coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.