Little Lizard King
The digital Sarasota MOCK-UP template includes:
- 3 editable PSD files with line art of the garment and a clear background
The following programs are compatible with our mock-ups:
- Photoshop (iPad app and computer software), Procreate app, Photopea and most photo editing programs that use layers.
- These programs may be used with the following devices:
Computers (any operating system)
- Photopea website
- Adobe Photoshop desktop
- Procreate app (iPad and iPhone)
- Photoshop app for iPad (iOS 13 or higher)
- Photopea website (on safari, both iPad and iPhone)
- Photopea website
*Mock-ups are not compatible with Canva, Photoshop Express, Photoshop Mix, or Photoshop Elements (Elements has limited functionality).
The following resources are included:
- Editable PSD mock-up templates featuring 3 style options
- PDF instructional tutorial
- Link to a video tutorial showing how to use the digital mock-up PSD file/s with Photoshop (computer) and Procreate (app) to place fabric designs on a garment outline.
A mock-up is a digital template that is used to overlay a digital fabric swatch onto line art to get a visual representation of the end product. Mock-ups are a form of editable line art that can be used to mix and match fabrics and help sewists plan their next design!
This sale is for a PSD digital file, not a physical product. The mock-up PSD template will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Photoshop or the Procreate app is required to open the files. Please note: The digital mock-up template is not a sewing pattern.
Fabric swatches and seamless designs are not included in this sale. Buyers will need to obtain the rights to digital images, fabric swatches, and seamless files used for personal and professional use.
In the event of a lost file or a download error, contact customer service. Duplicating or sharing this product is strictly prohibited.
*Fabric Credit: Mindy Young, Indy Bloom Design