Little Lizard King
The Preston Pettiskirt pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 12 years
- a tutorial for a double layer tiered skirt
- elastic waistband
- perfect as a layering piece for adding volume under any skirt
- can be worn on it's own as a tiered skirt
- imperial and metric cutting charts
- please note that some of the photos on the listing show the skirt worn on it's own and some of the photos on the listing show the model wearing the skirt under a dress as a pettiskirt to show how it adds volume.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Preston Pettiskirt coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.