Little Lizard King
- hand embroidery pattern
- sizes 12 months through 14 years
- designed for bodice, waistband, hair bow or pocket embellishment
- options for a pumpkin embroidery
- design options: trio of pumpkins, pumpkin with floral details, pumpkin wreath, pumpkin and fall leaf and mini pumpkin
- learn the split backstitch, satin stitch, bullion knot, straight stitch, backstitch, satin stitch leaf, French knot, modified lazy daisy, lazy daisy, and filled lazy daisy
- step by step instructions including a video tutorial for how to create featured hand embroidery stitches
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
*This pattern includes a hand embroidery pattern; the garment patterns are separate sales.
See the free Norfolk coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.