Little Lizard King
The Maverick PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven or knit fabrics
- bomber jacket style
- unisex design
- front zipper closure
- bodice options:
yoke with ruffle, trims or piping
- neckline finishing options:
- pocket options: inseam pockets or heart-shaped pockets
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
- The Maverick pattern is listed in multiple sections on the website (boys/girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the Maverick mock-up.
See the free Maverick coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.