The Marietta PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- layering vest and coat
- designed for medium to heavy woven fabrics
- curved bodice
- fully lined
- front button closure
- collar options: bodice ruffle, small collar, or large collar
- sleeve options: long sleeves (coat) and sleeveless (vest)
- skirt options: short, long, simple and full
- optional inseam and/or heart shaped patch pockets
- an A0 file is included
- imperial measurements
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
See the free Marietta coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. A0 file is included. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.