Little Lizard King
The Marietta PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- layering vest and coat
- designed for medium to heavy woven fabrics
- curved bodice
- fully lined
- front button closure
- collar options: bodice ruffle, small collar, or large collar
- sleeve options: long sleeves (coat) and sleeveless (vest)
- skirt options: short, long, simple and full
- optional inseam and/or heart shaped patch pockets
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the Marietta doll coat and vest version here: Marietta Doll
For added savings, find the child and doll version here: Marietta Child and Doll 2 Pattern Bundle
See the free Marietta coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.