The Manhattan PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 0 - 18 (US sizes)
- designed for woven or special occasion fabrics
- two-piece set including a top and an a-line skirt
- fully lined top with darts
- back bodice closure with an invisible zipper
- a-line skirt cut in gross grain
- flat front and back waistband
- invisible zipper closure
- tea, maxi or high-low maxi lengths
- optional inseam pockets
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: LLK Manhattan
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Styla as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.