Little Lizard King
The Malibu Baby PDF pattern includes:
- sizes newborn - 4 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- dress, romper, skirted romper and top
- sweetheart neckline
- fitted, lined bodice
- strap options: simple straps or flutter straps
- back bodice closure options: elastic casing, knot tie or small bow tie
- romper and skirted romper includes a snap panel for easy diaper changes
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: Malibu Child
For added savings, find the child and baby version here: Malibu Child and Baby 2 Pattern Bundle
See the free Malibu Baby coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.