Little Lizard King
- hand embroidery pattern
- sizes 12 months through 14 years
- designed for bodice, Peter Pan collar, pocket and hair bows
- five design options including: honey bee in a floral wreath, "Bee Happy" in bee and honey comb wreath, a daisy motif, a daisy Peter Pan collar, a simple honey bee, and a trailing bee
- learn satin stitch, satin stitch leaf, backstitch, lazy daisy stitch, straight stitch, stem stitch, running stitch, small French knot and French knot
- step by step instructions
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
*This pattern includes a hand embroidery pattern; the garment patterns are separate sales.
See the free Madeira coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.