The Mackinac Island PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 month through 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- v-shaped front bodice neckline
- scoop back or v-shaped back bodice with a knot, tie or bow closure
- sleeve options: flutter sleeves or sleeveless
- skirt length options: vintage, dress or maxi length
- optional skirt ruffle
- optional bucket pocket (vintage or dress length only)
- optional pocket bow or knot
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces.
See the free Mackinac Island coloring page.
See the Mackinac Island Baby dress and romper pattern for matching sister sets. (separate sale)
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. An Ao and projector file are included. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.