Little Lizard King
The Mackinac Island PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 month through 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- v-shaped front bodice neckline
- scoop back or v-shaped back bodice with a knot, tie or bow closure
- sleeve options: flutter sleeves or sleeveless
- skirt length options: vintage, dress or maxi length
- optional skirt ruffle
- optional bucket pocket (vintage or dress length only)
- optional pocket bow or knot
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the baby version here: Mackinac Island Baby
For a matching look, find the doll version here: Mackinac Island Doll
For added savings find the child and baby bundle here: Mackinac Island Child and Baby 2 Pattern Bundle
For added savings, find the child and doll bundle here: Mackinac Island Child and Doll 2 Pattern Bundle
See the free Mackinac Island coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.