Little Lizard King
The Lucerne Baby PDF pattern includes:
- sizes newborn - 4 years
- dress and romper
- designed for woven fabrics
- bodice options include simple and split bodice. Split bodice includes options for plain, horizontal or chevron pintucks
- optional arm and neck ruffles and side sash
- skirt options include: simple, ruffle hem, exposed ruffle hem, double layer with peekaboo ruffle
- romper option includes optional bodice/romper seam ruffle
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the baby version here: Lucerne Child
For added savings, purchase baby and child in a bundle here: Lucerne Child and Baby 2 Pattern Bundle
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.