The Lucerne PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- bodice options include simple and split bodice. Split bodice includes options for plain, horizontal or chevron pintucks
- optional arm and neck ruffles and side sash
- skirt options include: simple, ruffle hem, exposed ruffle hem, double layer with peekaboo ruffle
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible) and A0 file are included
- imperial measurements
For coordinating sisters sets see the Baby Lucerne Dress and Romper pattern.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. An A0 file is included. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.