Little Lizard King
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- dress and top
- raglan bodice style
- slightly gathered neckline with collar
- slightly curved waistline
- waist side ties
- sleeve options: short, 3/4, or long puffy raglan sleeve with elastic casing
- closure options:
button placket front with simple back bodice
simple front bodice with button placket back bodice
- gathered skirt with a deep hem
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Lindau coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.