Little Lizard King
The Lausanne PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 month through 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- dress or tunic
- square neckline
- optional mini neckline ruffle
- bodice front button and loop closure
- sleeve options:
lined cap sleeve
- gathered bishop sleeve with elastic at the wrist
- skirt features a deep hem and an optional fabric accent
- optional skirt placket
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
See the free Lausanne coloring page.
See the Lausanne Doll Dress pattern for matching "doll and me" sets.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.