The Lafayette PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 0 - 32 (US sizes)
- designed for knit fabrics
- neckline options: scoop, boat and faux wrap
- Finishing options:
lining: all styles
binding: faux wrap and scoop necklines
- sleeve options: short puff, simple short, 3/4 or long, bishop and bell
- full coverage and cheeky coverage options
- leg openings finished with leg bands
- snap placket for wearing ease
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Styla as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.