Little Lizard King
The Glasgow PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- lined bodice
- front bodice bow
- back button closure
- sleeve options: short or long sleeves with elastic casing or sleeveless
- skirt options: simple or double layer skirt
- vintage or knee length
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
See Glasgow Baby romper pattern for coordinating sister sets.
See the free Glasgow coloring page.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.