Little Lizard King
- hand embroidery pattern
- sizes 12 months through 14 years
- four design options featuring hot air balloons and clouds
- designed for bodice, pocket, waistbands and hair bows
- learn lattice stitch, seed stitch, stem stitch, French knot, satin stitch, basket wave stitch, straight stitch, closed blanket stitch, Guilloche stitch and back stitch
- step by step instructions
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), projector and A0 copy shop file are included
- imperial and metric measurements
*This pattern includes a hand embroidery pattern; the garment patterns are separate sales.
See the free Ferrara coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.