The Dresden PDF pattern includes
- sizes 12 months through 14 years
- 7 design options featuring the Nutcracker, a toy solider, a ballerina, the Rat King, holiday wreaths, a holiday collar and designs for a hair bow tail
- designed for bodice, neckline and hair bows
- learn the stem stitch, satin stitch, straight stitch, backstitch, satin stitch leaf, French knot and lazy daisy stitch
- step by step instructions
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), projector and A0 copy shop file are included
- imperial and metric measurements
See the free Dresden coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.