Little Lizard King
The Detroit PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics or a mix of knit and woven fabrics
- constructions methods: beginner and advanced
- style options: crop, straight hem, curved hem
- fully lined and unlined options
- neckline options: collar, hood, hood with collar
- hood variations: hood band, drawstring, woven drawstring
- pocket variations: pointed, chamfered, curved, square
- sleeve options: long sleeve, flutter sleeve, sleeveless
- long sleeve variations: simple sleeve with knit cuff or sleeve placket with woven cuff and buttons
- optional inseam pockets
- button or heavy duty snap closure
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
- The Detroit pattern is listed in multiple sections on the website (boys/girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Detroit coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.