Little Lizard King
The Denton PDF pattern includes:
- sizes newborn through 4 years
- designed for knit fabrics
- shorts romper
- sleeveless finished with armbands
- short sleeves finished with cuffs
- faux placket
- optional front pocket
- optional hood
- snap panel for easy diaper changes
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
- Baby Denton pattern is listed in multiple sections on the website (baby boys/baby girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Baby Denton coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.