The Charleston PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- crop, top, pinafore and shorts
- designed for woven fabrics
- rounded front bodice with ruffle trim and criss cross button straps
- crop, top and pinafore lengths
- open back bodice with tie closure includes a small and large bow option or closed back bodice with button closure
- skirt options include non-lined and lined, curved back edges, ruffle trim detail
- tulip shorts include a flat front waistband and elastic casing back
- three different leg options: simple, bias tape or ruffle trimmed
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial measurments
For coordinating sister sets see the Baby Charleston pattern.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.