Little Lizard King
The Charleston PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- crop, top, pinafore and shorts
- designed for woven fabrics
- rounded front bodice with ruffle trim and criss cross button straps
- crop, top and pinafore lengths
- open back bodice with tie closure includes a small and large bow option or closed back bodice with button closure
- skirt options include non-lined and lined, curved back edges, ruffle trim detail
- tulip shorts include a flat front waistband and elastic casing back
- three different leg options: simple, bias tape or ruffle trimmed
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the baby version here: Charleston Baby
For added savings, purchase baby and child in a bundle here: Charleston Child and Baby 2 Pattern Bundle
See the free Charleston coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.