Little Lizard King
The Bronx PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for knit fabrics
- style options: half zipper or pullover
- long sleeves
- collar or banded fully lined hood
- hood options: simple, with flat trim or with ruffle
- optional hood grommets and drawstring
- multiple colorblock options
- optional ruffles
- optional front pocket
- imperial and metric cutting charts
- The Bronx pattern is listed in multiple sections on the website (boys/girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the adult version here: Styla Bronx
For added savings, find the adult and child versions here: Bronx Child and Adult 2 pattern bundle.
See the free Bronx coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King and Styla as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.