Little Lizard King
The Breezewood PDF pattern includes:
- sizes small, medium and large
- design options feature multiple umbrella designs showcasing florals and raindrops, potted flowers and watering can, child with an umbrella and a rain boot planter
- designed for bodice, collar, and home decor
- learn the straight stitch, backstitch, satin stitch, French knot, lazy daisy, stem stitch, satin stitch leaf, and woven wheel
- step by step instructions
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.