Little Lizard King
The Bloomsbury Child PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for knit fabrics
- top, dress, and maxi
- top includes two length options: peplum and crop
- dress includes two length options: dress and maxi
- scooped neckline
- sleeve options: sleeveless finished with binding, short, 3/4, long
- long sleeve can be finished with a simple hem or simple or thumbhole cuff with an optional ruffle
-digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the baby version here: Bloomsbury Baby
For a matching look, find the adult version here: Styla Bloomsbury
See the free Bloomsbury coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.