Little Lizard King
- sizes newborn - 4 years
- designed for knit fabrics
- dress, tunic and romper
- unlined bodice
- optional Peter Pan collar
- optional full or partial faux button placket
- optional back bodice cutout with button closure
- sleeve options:
puff sleeve with band
- short sleeve with bias ties
long sleeve with cuff
- skirt options:
- gathered circle skirt with optional bias trim finish (dress only)
half circle skirt with optional ruffle hem or bias trim finish
- circle skirt with optional ruffle hem or bias trim finish
- romper with a snap panel for easy diaper changes
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: Bloomington
For added savings, purchase bundles here: Bloomington Baby and Child 2 Pattern Bundle or Bloomington Child and Doll 2 Pattern Bundle
For a matching look, find the doll version here: Bloomington Doll Dress
See the Bloomington Baby mock-up.
See the free Bloomington Baby coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.