Little Lizard King
The Baby Charleston PDF pattern includes:
- sizes newborn - 4 years
- pinafore and top with slim fitting bloomer shorts
- designed for woven fabrics
- rounded front bodice with ruffle trim and criss cross button straps
- open back bodice with tie closure or closed back bodice with button closure
- skirt options include non-lined and lined, curved back edges, ruffle trim detail
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the child version here: Charleston
See the free Charleston coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.