The Arendelle PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- classic bodice with optional front pintucks and ruffles
- circle skirt, double layer circle skirt and hi low circle skirt options
- designed for woven fabrics
- directions are included for tulle
- option to hem or line skirts with a coordinating fabric
- sleeveless, cap and long sleeve
- optional big bow
- the Arendelle skirt is interchangeable the Misthaven skirt and vice versa for a whole new look
- an A0 file is included
- imperial measurements
See the free Arendelle coloring page.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.