Little Lizard King
The Arendelle PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- heart or circle shaped back bodice opening
- optional front bodice pintucks and ruffles
- skirt options:
- tulle skirt
double layer circle skirt
high low circle skirt
- option to hem or line skirts with a coordinating fabric
- sleeveless, flutter, cap and long sleeve
- optional sash
- the Arendelle skirt is interchangeable the Misthaven skirt and vice versa for a whole new look
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Arendelle coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or a download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited.
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designers in the sale of custom garments.