The Aarhus PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 month through 14 years
- designed for woven and tulle fabrics
- simple and princess seams bodice options
- square scoop back bodice with elastic casings
- bodice back with elastic casings and optional corset ties
- sleeve options:
- elbow length cuff sleeve with optional mini ruffle and bow
3/4 length sleeve with bell ruffle and option mini ruffle and bow
- skirt options:
gathered double circle skirt
layered simple skirt
layered circle skirt
- layered gathered double circle skirt
- optional skirt hem with horsehair braiding
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
This dress requires stepping into it to put it on.
See the free Aarhus coloring page.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.