Purchase a pattern(s) from the Little Lizard King website. After the purchase you will receive an instant link to download the pattern. You will also receive an email with the same link. Click on the link, download and SAVE the pattern(s) on your computer. It is always a good idea to save the digital files for example on Dropbox or Google Drive so while fabric shopping or traveling you can always access the patterns including fabric requirements immediately.
If you have created an account on the Little Lizard King website it will allow you to keep track on your pattern purchases.
Most downloads only contain one PDF file. The pattern pieces and tutorial are in one document. Other downloads might include a zip file for two or more pattern files, like the pattern bundles. Please note that zip files cannot be downloaded on mobile phones.
To open the Zip Files:
On a Mac:
1. Double click the zipped file.
2. The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
3. Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
On a Windows PC:
1. To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
2. To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
On an iPad:
1. In order to open zip files on an ipad, an unzipping app such as WinZip or izip must be downloaded from the App Store
2. Once the app has been installed, coming across zip files now provides an “Open in
3. Tapping on any of the individual items within the contents list will show a preview of the specific file, though for now they remain zipped in the archive. To unzip the item you are currently viewing, tap the “Open In” button and choose an option from the action list.