The Stirling PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for everyday woven and formal special occasion fabrics
- bodice pieces can be layered different ways for different looks
- two back bodice options: keyhole and classic
- keyhole bodice: the pieces can be layered with the accent underneath and a sheer overlay on top or with the accent on top with or without the bodice ruffle, either way it closes with a button and loop closure and hook and eye.
- classic back bodice: has the front accent overlay only with an optional bodice ruffle.
- everyday skirt options: simple dress skirt and double layer dress skirt
- special occasion skirt options: simple dress, simple maxi, double layer dress, dress skirt with sheer overly and maxi skirt with sheer overlay
- sleeveless with option for fitted, long stretch sleeves for special occasion versions
See the free Stirling coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. You will be able to download this pattern for 24 hours once you click the download link. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.