Little Lizard King
The Aarhus PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 month through 14 years
- designed for woven and tulle fabrics
- simple and princess seams bodice options
- square scoop back bodice with elastic casings
- bodice back with elastic casings and optional corset ties
- sleeve options:
- elbow length cuff sleeve with optional mini ruffle and bow
3/4 length sleeve with bell ruffle and option mini ruffle and bow
- skirt options:
gathered double circle skirt
layered simple skirt
layered circle skirt
- layered gathered double circle skirt
- optional skirt hem with horsehair braiding
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Aarhus coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.