The Detroit PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for woven fabrics or a mix of knit and woven fabrics
- constructions methods: beginner and advanced
- style options: crop, straight hem, curved hem
- fully lined and unlined options
- neckline options: collar, hood, hood with collar
- hood variations: hood band, drawstring, woven drawstring
- pocket variations: pointed, chamfered, curved, square
- sleeve options: long sleeve, flutter sleeve, sleeveless
- long sleeve variations: simple sleeve with knit cuff or sleeve placket with woven cuff and buttons
- optional inseam pockets
- button or heavy duty snap closure
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), projector and A0 copy shop files are included
- imperial and metric measurements
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces
The Detroit pattern is listed in multiple sections on the website (boys/girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
See the free Detroit coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. An A0 file is included. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.