Little Lizard King
The Madison PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- outer vest and coat
- designed for woven fabrics
- simple, collar, hood
- hood includes optional animal ears (bunny, bear/mouse, cat/fox)
- optional tie/bow closure or loop and button
- vest is suitable for both boys and girls and the coat including two lengths: crop and hip length is suitable for girls
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible) and A0 file are included
- imperial measurements
- The Madison is listed in multiple sections on the website (boys/girls). Please note it is the same pattern, and should not be purchased twice.
See the free Madison coloring page.
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.