Little Lizard King
The Marin PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- designed for knit fabrics
- relaxed fit
- length options: top, crop top and long top
- sleeve options:
- short sleeve with colorblock
long sleeve with cuff
- colorblock option for the shirt front and back
- optional patch pocket
- no closures
- unisex design
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- Please note that the Marin girl listing includes the same pattern as Marin boy. Please avoid purchasing both patterns.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the adult version here: Styla Marin
For added savings, find the child and adult version here: Marin Child and Adult 2 Pattern Bundle
See the free Marin coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.