Little Lizard King
The Lisse Baby PDF pattern includes:
- sizes newborn through 4 years
- designed for woven fabrics
- dress, peplum top, romper and skirted romper
- neckline options: simple and sweetheart neckline
- front bodice options: ruched or non-ruched
- back bodice with elastic casings
- optional strap flutters
- skirt lengths: peplum and dress
- romper legs finished with elastic casing
- an optional snap panel for easy diaper changes (romper only)
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
For a matching look, find the baby version here: Lisse
See the free Lisse Baby coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.