The Oslo PDF pattern includes:
- hand embroidery pattern
- sizes 12 months through 14 years
- designed for collar, yoke or bodice embellishment
- options for a straight, curved and separated embroidery
- step by step instructions including a video tutorial for how to create featured hand embroidery stitches
- imperial and metric measurements
- learn the woven wheel, French knot, running stitch, and stem stitch
*This pattern includes an embroidery pattern; the dress pattern is a separate sale.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.