The Montrose PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- bodice is designed for woven and special occasion fabrics
- skirt is designed for tulle and special occasion fabrics
- scalloped neckline
- button back closure
- sleeveless or scalloped cap sleeves option
- gathered circle skirt with two layered tulle tiers finished with bias tape
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible) and A0 file are included
- imperial measurements
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
See the free Montrose coloring page.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. An A0 file is included. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.