Little Lizard King
The Elba PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12 months - 14 years
- dress or simple tank top
- bodice and straps are designed for knit fabrics
- skirt can be made simple, with a hem band or with a sheer overlay.
- the skirt is designed for woven fabrics, but the simple skirt can be made from knit as well
- optional bodice ruffle in knit, woven or sheer fabrics
- optional woven sash (dress only)
- digitally drafted pattern pieces with individual size layers
- imperial and metric cutting charts
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a physical product. The files will be delivered electronically upon payment confirmation. The digital download link can be found on the order confirmation page and will also be sent electronically to the email entered at checkout. Adobe Reader is required to open the files. The following files are included:
US Letter Pieces: Print and assemble at home for 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper.
Projector: File includes grid calibration and multiple 1” (4 cm) test squares. Projector is required.
A0 Print Shop: Pieces are sent to a local print shop to be printed on a larger scale. No assembly.
Interactive PDF Tutorial: Full color, interactive tutorial with step by step instructions, illustrations and video/blog links.
See the free Elba coloring page.
In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service.
Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited
Items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. If doing so, please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.