The Byron Bay PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12m- 14 years
- top and skirt
- button up top designed for woven fabrics with elastic back
- top includes crop and peplum bodice lengths, as well as, ruffle skirt or ruffle trim
- skirt is designed for lightweight fabrics
- straight hem or curved ruffle hem options
- flat front waistband and elastic back waistband
- US letter pieces (A4 compatible), A0 projector and copy shop files are included
- imperial measurements
See the Bundle Category for Byron Bay Collection Bundles
See the Byron Bay coloring page
Pattern consists of printable pattern pieces and a cutting chart for rectangular pieces.
This sale is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. This pattern is available via INSTANT download. Upon payment confirmation, you will receive a digital download link on the order confirmation page and via the email you entered at checkout. In the event of a lost pattern or download error, contact customer service. Adobe Reader is required to read the PDF file and the pattern can be printed on 8.5” x 11” (or A4) paper. Duplicating or sharing this file is strictly prohibited, but items produced using this pattern may be sold in limited quantities. Please credit Little Lizard King as the pattern designer in the sale of custom garments.